Cvslearnet.cvs.com is a learning services portal owned by CVS Pharmacy. CVS Pharmacy is a subsidiary of the CVS Health, headquartered in Woonsocket, Rhode Island. On cvslearnet.cvs.com CVS employees can access various training services available to them. Through the training scheme, the employees are able to have proper understanding of CVS operating guidelines, HR policies and so on.
There new reactive, mobile-capable portal allows you to track and manage your voluntary benefits from your workplace, at home, and anywhere you can get online
CVS is more than just a pharmacy. You can purchase beauty and household supplies, photo services, and even books and greeting cards. All CVS employees can view salary and payroll information, learn about promotion opportunities, and receive store discounts through the online portal called CVS Learnet found at cvslearnet.cvs.com.
CVS Learnet login:
Learnet is meant to be an easy, convenient way for employees to stay engaged. You can find the get-started instructions right on the Learnet login homepage. Below, you can find some additional details.
- Go to the CVS Learnet login homepage at cvslearnet.cvs.com. To open the login page in Spanish, click on the “haga clic aqui” link.
- In the User ID box, enter the 7-digit Employee ID that you received when you were hired.
- Enter your password. If you are logging in for the first time, use the last 4 digits of your Social Security Number, or the default password you were given at time of hire.
- Click on the “Login” button.
Checkin on mobile:
CVS understands that it is important for you to get access to your account anytime, from anywhere, and with any device. While there is no mobile app for CVS Learnet, the site is compatible with any Apple or Android device. You can login using your favorite technology by following these steps:
- Open the browser on your mobile device.
- Enter cvslearnet.cvs.com into the browser’s address bar.
- Enter your user ID and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Tap on “Login” to complete the process.
Problems during login:
- If your password is not working on the login page make sure that your Caps Lock button is turned off and you are typing letters in the correct case.
- If this doesn’t help you need to reset your password by clicking on “Self-serve password reset” button on the login page. Follow the steps provided to reset your password and get a new one. Instructions for Self-server password reset are accessible on this page: https://cvslearnet.cvs.com/ext_transcript/ip/LEARNet_Self-service_Password_Reset.pdf
- First-time users with an unknown Self Service/LDAP password must contact the CVS Health
Service Center at (855) 280-ITSC. Store Users should contact the Store Service Center at 866-528-
Access CBS Learnet:
- Like any other portal, the CVS Learnet portal can be accessed by simply entering its address/URL into the browser.
- The address we are making reference to, which you can enter into your browser in order to be taken to the CVS Learnet website is provided in the ‘links’ section of this article.
- Yours is just to enter the address/URL into the address bar of your browser, and then the browser, through the relevant protocol, will transfer you to the CVS Learnet website.
- You can also undertake a search (using a search engine) on the term ‘CVS Learnet’ or some other similar term, in order to access the portal.
- And after visiting the CVS Learnet portal for the first time, you can spare a few seconds to bookmark it – and thereafter be using the bookmark whenever you wish to access the portal.
CVS Learnet benefits:
- CVS Health Benefit Extras is a fully customized program that offers specially negotiated rates on a variety of programs, including auto and home insurance, identity protection, pet insurance, roadside assistance and more. Premiums for these specially negotiated plans can be paid through payroll deduction, making it safe, easy, and convenient for your budget.
- Shop for auto insurance using our new Auto Insurance Quote Comparison Tool. Get real-time, side-by-side rate quotes to find the policy that best suits your need and budget.
- Enjoy savings on your favorite products and services through the CVS Health Discount Center. It’s there way of saying, “Thanks for doing a great job!” Find great deals on electronics, travel, entertainment, clothes, gifts and more, all in one convenient location.
- There new reactive, mobile-capable portal allows you to track and manage your voluntary benefits from your workplace, at home, and anywhere you can get online.